AXE Stack-28 Starter Kit (USB) SKU: 28621
AXE Stack-28 Starter Kit (USB)
Brand new to PICAXE? Here’s an all-in-one bundle to get you started from the ground-level using the PICAXE 28 and a USB Cable interface
The AXE Stack-28 Starter Kit is ideal for learning or experimenting with the PICAXE 28X1 Microcontroller – it’s a great starting point. This package give you a handy PICAXE development on a generous breadboard, plus all the support hardware to get to work!
- 1x AXE Stack-28 kit (includes PICAXE-28X1)
- 1x Serial Programming Cable
- 1x 2-Panel Solderless Breadboard
- 1x Breadboard Voltage Regulator Kit
- 1x Breadboard Jumper Wire Bundle
NOTE: A 6~12VDC power adapter is not included in the Starter Kits. See the Power Adapters category for suitable adapters. Also note that this kit contains several items that require assembly and soldering.
Remember, this is the USB version of the starter bundle, and it’s more expensive because of the special USB programming cable. That makes it much easier to use with laptops and newer computers!
- PICAXE Manual Part 1 – Getting Started (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 2 – BASIC Commands (.pdf)
- PICAXE Manual Part 3 – Interfacing Circuits (.pdf)
- Programming Editor (.exe)
PICAXE is a trademark of Revolution Education.
|Dimensions||26 × 21.5 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.