DSO Nano - Pocket-Sized Digital Oscilloscope SKU: 50850
DSO Nano – Pocket-Sized Digital Oscilloscope
This hand-sized oscilloscope is a capable addition to your electronics toolbox.
The DSO Nano series of oscilloscopes continues to evolve, and version 3 does a good job in increasing power at reduced expense. This open-source design features a 32-bit ARM-M3 driving a 320×240 display, housed in a sturdy black metal case.
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
- Display: Full Color 2.8″ TFT LCD 65K 320×240
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Horizontal sensitivity: adjustable with indicator
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div~10V/Div (with ×1 probe)/ 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with ×10 probe)
- Vertical position: adjustable with indicator
- Input impedance: >500KΩ
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Coupling: DCs
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: Micro SD card
- PC connection via USB: as SD card reader
- Upgrade: USB
- Power supply: 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery/ USB
- Dimension (w/o probe) 91mm*62mm*13mm
|Dimensions||10 × 16 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.