Instructables MSE Bundle - BattleSymet/MiniBall SKU: 60010
Instructables MSE Bundle – BattleSymet/MiniBall
This bundle contains the electronic components for building either the Miniball or Battle Symet Instructables.
Jerome Demers is our intern, and he just had to build a miniball project for Instructables. And then he couldn’t help but make another Instructables, this time for a Solar Powered Battle Symet. Both these projects use the same parts, so we’ve put together this parts bundle to set you on your way.
- 1x Transparent Plastic Sphere (80mm – get from craft or hobby shop) (Not included – needed for Miniball)
- 2x Paper clip (Not included – needed for both Miniball and Battle Symets)
- 1x 37 x 33mm Solarbotics Solar Cell
- 1x 0.35F 2.5V Capacitor
- 1x 6.8µF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x 3904 Transistor
- 1x MCP112-240 Voltage Trigger (replaces the 1381 noted in the instructions)
- 1x Signal Diode 1N914, 1N4148
- 1x 3cm (1.25″) Length twisted red/black wire*
- 1x High-efficiency Coreless Motor
- 1x Motor Mounting Clip
- 3x Rubber Wheels on Nylon Hubs
Tools Required (Not included)
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.