ScrewShield for Arduino SKU: 51865
ScrewShield for Arduino
The ScrewShield is a “wing-format” shield that extends the Arduino pins to sturdy, secure, and dependable screw terminal blocks. (You even get a few bonus terminals for extra GND and power!&#
The ScrewShield is a “wing-format” shield that extends the Arduino pins to sturdy, secure & dependable screw terminal blocks. (You even get a few bonus terminals for extra GND and power!)
The ScrewShield has two missions in life:
- Prevent your project’s wiring from falling apart
- Look really, really awesome
The wing design allows you to extend just one or both sides (”analog” & “digital”) of the Arduino, and still access the jumpers, LEDs, and buttons on the Arduino. And thanks to its extra-long header pins, the ScrewShield can be stacked above or below other shields.
What’s in the bag
Within the delightfully scented plastic bag you will find:
- 1 Analog-side PCB
- 1 Digital-side PCB
- 2 sets of 6-pin stacky female header pins
- 2 sets of 8-pin stacky female header pins
- enough terminal blocks to fill 32 holes on the board (these come in 2- and 3-terminal units, which slot together as described below). Yes, there’s one set of solder pads unused for your own favourite connector.
Need build instructions? Look no further!
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.