MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current Control SKU: 51204
MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current Control
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for the MP6500 stepper motor driver from Monolithic Power Systems.
This breakout board for the MPS MP6500 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver is Pololu’s latest stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are very similar to that of our popular A4988 carriers, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications. The MP6500 offers up to 1/8-step microstepping, operates from 4.5 V to 35 V, and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow. This version of the board allows for dynamic current limit control through a pair of digital inputs, and the board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
- MPS MP6500 stepper motor driver datasheetDatasheet
- MPS Application Note AN120: Undestanding MP6500 Current ControlDocumentation
- Schematic diagram of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierSchematic
- Dimension diagram of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierSchematic
- Drill guide for the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierDocumentation
- 3D model of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer Current ControlSchematic
- 3D model of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current ControlDatasheet
- 52104 - MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver, Digital Current Control - #2968Datasheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.