BittyBot ProxDots (2-pack) Kit SKU: 40250
BittyBot ProxDots (2-pack) Kit
Looking for tiny proximity sensors? The BittyBot Proxdots are very small, and complete with IR modulated transmitter /receivers!
Sometimes, you just need a tiny …something… to detect an obstacle in close proximity. And smaller, the better. Well, here’s your solution! To assist their MEGABitty robot controller, BittyBot put together ProxDots.
These 0.4″ x 0.35″ square sensors use the popular IS471 sensor to give you a simple digital “yes/no” signal when they detect an obstacle within range (usually with a maximum range of ~6″). You might not think having an LED indicator on the sensor as handy, but trust us – it’s a dynamite little feature to have on any sensor!
- Only 0.40″ x 0.35″ x 0.14″ thick (10.16 x 8.89 x 3.56mm) – Very compact!
- Short-range sensing of up to 4-6″ (remember, these are short range sensors!)
- “Objected detected” indicator LED
- Digital high/low output (low = object detected)
- Uses Sharp IS471F sensor which included IR modulation for better noise rejection
- 5V operation
Note: This is a kit that requires some manual dexterity to assemble correctly!
Note: This is the last production run of this kit. When sold out, they are being retired
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.