Half-Size Breadboard SKU: 21025
400 Tie-points with power rails included. And half sized! It’s convenient for small prototyping projects!
You’d be surprised how long a project lives on a breadboard. Suuure, you go in with every intention to figure this circuit out, draw it up on CAD, get a board made, and re-build it permanent-like on a real printed-circuit board.
But we know the truth. You’ll let that project sit on a breadboard until you really, really need another breadboard for your latest design. That’s where this particular breadboard comes in handy. It’s a nice, convenient size – half the size of a regular breadboard!
So don’t take your full breadboard and feed it to the bandsaw – these 1/2-size versions are perfect for your small (but long-term) prototyping solutions.
These boards feature:
- 1 Terminal Strip, with 300 tie-points
- 2 Distribution strips, with 100 tie-points
- ABS plastic material
- Clearly labeled coordinates for easy component placement & circuit map-making
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 AWG)
- Dimensions: 83.5×54.5×8.5mm
|Dimensions||6 × 8 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.