SMTpads-Size2, 100x80mm, 100x100mil Pad SMT Solder Protobrd SKU: 20946
SMTpads-Size2, 100x80mm, 100x100mil Pad SMT Solder Protobrd
This 100mil-pad breakout is best for larger SMD components on 50mil or 100mil pitch spacing, with a ground plane on the other side.
If you’re making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- Solid ground plane on reverse side provides easy ground connections for noise suppression.
- 92mil (that’s 0.092″) square pads on 100mil spacing for convenient DIP (100mil pitch) soldering
- Pad grid fits 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, SOT23
- Unplated holes to the ground plane are spaced 4 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti-tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 1/16” thin PCB is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Busboard Size 2 – 100 x 80 x 1.6mm (3.94 x 3.15″ x 1/16″)
- 77 x 47 pad array
- Four 0.125” mounting holes
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.