SMTpads-Size1, 80x50mm, 100x100mil Pad SMT Protoboard SKU: 20944
SMTpads-Size1, 80x50mm, 100x100mil Pad SMT Protoboard
This 50mil-pad breakout is best for larger SMD components on 50mil or 100mil pitch spacing, with a duplicate pad arrangement on the backside.
If you’re making your own circuits, you will come across the need for some surface-mount parts to be added to your design. Breadboard Prototyping Systems has made a series of boards that will make your task simpler!
These boards feature a square pad grid for 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and other SMT parts needing a ground plane.
- Duplicate Pads on reverse side provides easy configuration of additional bottom-side circuitry
- 42mil (that’s 0.042″) square pads on 50mil spacing for convenient SOIC (50mil pitch) and DIP (100mil pitch) soldering.
- Pad grid fits 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, SOT23
- Unplated holes to the other side are spaced 4 pads apart for easy connection to the ground plane. Just insert a wire and solder both sides.
- Lead free etched copper PCB with an anti-tarnish coating to preserve solderability.
- Bridge pads or solder wires on pads to create traces wherever they are needed.
- 1/16” thin PCB is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size. Many enclosures and card cages available.
- Busboard Size 1 – 80 x 50 x 1.6mm (1.97 x 3.15 x 1/16″) Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size
- 77 x 47 pad array
- High quality etched FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. 1oz/ft2 copper.
- Lead free copper PCB with an antitarnish coating for easy soldering. RoHS compliant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.