PowerBoard-3U, 100 x 160mm, 6-hole strip, Solder protoboard SKU: 20920
PowerBoard-3U, 100 x 160mm, 6-hole strip, Solder protoboard
This solder protoboard is like a solderless breadboard, but has a huge set of power distribution rails running through it. It also accommodates a 96-pin VME backplane connector for slotting connectivity.
The BPS PowerBoard-3U is designed around the 3U “standard single height” Eurocard/VME size (100x160mm), and is ideal for building a circuit to stick into a 96-pin VME backplane connector. But if your aspirations aren’t that aggressive, the huge space and built-in power distribution rails between generous 6-hole strips make it a great hacking board.
- Side-by-side power rails are conveniently routed through 4 families of 6-hole prototyping space
- Designed to taek 96-Pin DIN-41612 VME backplane connector, including ejector latch mounting holes
- 100 x 160mm (3.94 x 6.3″), 1.6mm (1/16″) thick
- Single-sided bare 1oz/ft2copper FR4 circuit boards (lead free and RoHS compliant)
- 2.54mm (0.1″) spaced 0.94mm (0.037″) holes, ideal for IC leads or square post headers
- 38 x 62 hole pattern (2356 total)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.