16MHz SMD / Through-hole Crystal Oscillator SKU: 17085
16MHz SMD / Through-hole Crystal Oscillator
These 16MHz crystal oscillators are actually through-hole, but formed with a spacer to be surface-mount, and can be converted back to through-hole.
These ATS160SM-1 16MHz capacitors have been successfully used to build breadboarded Arduino-compatible circuits. In this form, they’re designed to be soldered to the face of a circuit board (SMD), but are easily turned back into through-hole form by unfolding the legs and removing the plastic spacer.
- Frequency: 16MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±50ppm
- Frequency Tolerance: ±30ppm
- Load Capacitance: Series
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance): 40 Ohm
- Operating Mode: Fundamental
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- 11.1 x 4.83 x 4.30mm (0.437 x 0.190 x 0.169″)
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
|Dimensions||1.2 × 0.5 × 0.4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.