Miller Engine PCB SKU: KMSE PCB
Miller Engine PCB
Want to build a Miller Solarengine on a PCB? Here’s a small, easy-to-use PCB, clearly marked for building your solarengine!
When you want to take weak solar energy and make it do useful work, you need a solarengine circuit! By efficiently charging up a storage capacitor, the solarengine can make your low-grade energy do useful work in pulses!
The Miller Solarengine circuit is a one of the most efficient, convenient-to-build solarengine circuits, and if you want to build one yourself (with your own components), here’s a handy printed-circuit board to do so.
It uses the same circuitry we put on the back of our custom-made solar cells. If you have a different solar cell, this PCB will let you construct your own “MSE” circuit!
Needed to finish the circuit are:
- 1 x 1381 trigger (select a voltage suitable for your 1-volt less minimum than your solarcell
- 1 x PN2222 or TR3904 transistor
- 1 x Power Storage capacitor (1000µF or better)
- 1 x Timer capacitor (0.1µF or larger)
- 1 x Diode
- 1 x Solar cell (with a voltage greater than +1 of your 1381 trigger)
If you are unclear on how to select the components, download our free documentation for our MSE bundles.
|Dimensions||3.3 × 1.5 × 0.15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.