Solarbotics Sumovore Atmel Brainboard V2.0 SKU: K SV-Atmel
Solarbotics Sumovore Atmel Brainboard V2.0
This Sumovore add-on brainboard replaces the standard discrete logic brain with a powerful, programmable microcontroller! (Requires host product)
Not enough flexibility with your Sumovore’s standard brain? Want to use free development tools? Here’s your answer – the ATMega8L-based Brainboard lets you program in practically any language, and download the code via ISP header or a simple parallel-port cable!
This new version 2 Atmel Brainboard features:
- SP-12 and STK-500 programming headers
- Programming indicator LED
- 5 general indicator LEDs
- I2C Bus
- Regulated 5V and unregulated 6V power
- Refined I/O usage
- Small Brainboard footprint
- Optional expansion bus (and breadboard)
Requires the Sumovore Kit or any product designed for Solarbotics add-on boards.
New:We recommend starting with the WinAVR GCC programming suite, and we provide sample code to get you started programming!
New:Thanks to Lady Ada, there is a new inexpensive way to use the Free AVR-Studio to program your Atmel Brainboard. Take a look at the USBtinyISP!
- Sumovore Atmel BB V2 code for SP-12 programmingSample Code
- Sumovore Atmel BB V2 code for STK500 ProgrammingSample Code
- Atmel Brainboard v2 Documentation - November 20, 2006Documentation
- Atmel Brainboard v1 Documentation - October 26, 2004Documentation
- Atmel Brainboard v2 Documentation - July 8, 2009Documentation
- Atmel Brainboard V1 C Programmer (11.6Mb)Documentation
- Atmel Brainboard original default C codeSample Code
- Atmel Brainboard V1 Updated C codeSample Code
- Atmel Brainboard v2 Documentation - March 15, 2012Documentation
|Dimensions||24 × 15 × 1.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.