Solarbotics Sandwich PCB & Components SKU: K SAND
Solarbotics Sandwich PCB & Components
The Sandwich robot is a line-following Robot. Sintra base (not included)
This Line Following Robot is the main project outlined in David Cook’s Robot Building for Beginners book.
The kit comes complete with all electronic components necessary to build a fully functional Sandwich robot (Molex headers and batteries not included). It even includes the official PCB for easier assembly. Add any of our 3mm Sintra to your cart to use as a base (instead of a sandwich container). Basic Instructions included.
- You can find instructions online here, but we strongly recommend using the actual Robot Builder for Beginners book for the complete build process.
- Battery and 9V snap connector featured in image is not included.
- Molex headers mentioned in the Sandwich Robot PCB How To on Robot Room are not included in this kit.
The Sandwich PCB Kit Includes
- 1 x SandPCB – Sandwich PCB
- 2 x 1k Resistors
- 4 x 150ohm Resistors
- 2 x 20k Trimpots
- 3 x 1N5818 Diodes
- 1 x LM393 Op-Amp
- 2 x 2N2907 Transistors
- 8 x High-Intensity LEDs (Assortment of White, Green, and Yellow)
- 1 x Power Switch
- 1 x Selection Switch
- 1 x 330µF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x 0.1µF Capacitor
- 4 x CDS Cells
- 1 x SWT7 Dark/Light sensor config switch
- 4 x #2-56 x 3/4″ Bolts and Nuts for mounting
- 1 x 8-Pin Dip IC Carrier
- 2 x GM2 Gear Motors
- 2 x Gear Motor Plastic Wheels
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 2.8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.