It's the next iteration of 3D printer technology, with high-speed mechanics married to very clever software to get amazing printing speeds; up to 10x the speed of the previous generation. The Creality K1 can move up to 600mm/s - compare that to the Ender-3 Pro's 60mm/s!
And with a lightweight direct-drive extruder/hotend, it can accelerate at an impressive 20m/s² - that's twice as fast as the acceleration due to gravity! That means it can quickly get up to speed, then slow down again during a print, which is part of the reason it can print so fast.
Part of the magic of the K1 is the software-to-hardware calibration. When calibrating, the system actually shakes the printer and measures how it responds, then the software incorporates these responses into the printing process so it best knows how to speed up and slow down the hotend for the best results.
Free Shipping in Canada for orders over $100.00
- Ships practically fully assembled – remove a few shipping screws run the automatic self-test and calibration routine, and you're ready to print.
- Direct drive extruder rated to 300°C, capable of 32mm3/s of filament flow. That's almost a full cubic centimeter of plastic every 3 seconds!
- Automatic bed leveling uses strain gauges for an accurate and consistent first layer.
- Monitor print progress locally using the built in web interface or from anywhere using the Creality Cloud application.
- CoreXY mechanical movement system driven by the CrealityOS (which is a fork of the ground-breaking Klipper firmware) allows for fast prints without sacrificing quality.
- Fully enclosed metal frame makes ABS and other hard to print materials possible (and useful for those owning cats!).
- Dual part cooling fans – one on the hotend and another monstrous auxiliary part-cooling fan mounted inside the case.
- Plug-and-play optional accessories such as a camera and LiDAR for additional features.
- Light bar for illuminating your print progress.
- Load files over Wi-Fi or via USB thumb stick – no more fiddly micro SD cards!
- Removable complete top cover for thermal control and easy maintenance access.
- Removeable PEI powder-coated spring-steel build platform.
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Machine external dimensions: 355 x 355 x 480mm (not including display and filament holder)
- Layer height: 0.1mm-0.35mm (with included 0.4mm nozzle)
- Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm over 100mm
- Speed: 600mm/s maximum, 300mm/s typical
- Acceleration: 20,000mm/s² maximum, 12,000mm/s² typical
- Stock nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle temperature: ≤300°C
- Bed temperature: ≤100°C
- Control interface: 4.3” color touch screen
- Storage: 8GB internal
- Rated input power: 100-120v AC, 200-240v AC, 50/60Hz
- Rated output power: 350W 24v DC
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese
- K1 3D printer
- Power cord
- Spool holder
- Door handle
- Top cover (plastic)
- Touch screen
- 16GB USB thumb drive
- 4 x rubber vibration dampening feet
- 200 grams white PLA filament
- Nozzle cleaning pin
- Nozzle wrench
- Side cutters
- Belt tensioning screws
- Metric hex keys