eSun 1.75mm ABS+ Grey Filament - 1kg Spool SKU: 60806
eSun 1.75mm ABS+ Grey Filament – 1kg Spool
eSun’s 1.75mm ABS+ 3D Printer filament offers less warping than regular ABS filament.
Available on backorder
We’re pleased to carry eSun 3D printer filament. Excellent quality, vacuum packed, and on an easy-to-view transparent spool.
eSun is a top supplier of 3D printer filament, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. They are not some fly-by-night operation; eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Faires and 3D Printer Expos. We’ve even been to their labs at the Shenzhen University grounds where they develop and test their product. They take excellent care with their production methods, and each spool comes vacuum sealed in a pouch with moisture-absorbing desiccant.
In short, eSun knows their stuff. We’re extremely happy with the quality and consistency of their material.
- Base Chemistry: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene thermoplastic (same stuff as in toy construction bricks)
- 1.75 nominal diameter (spec’d +/- 0.05mm, but is in practice closer to +/- 0.03)
- 1kg spools on transparent LARGE diameter (easy unspooling) reels, vacuum sealed with desiccant
- Suggested build parameters:
- Recommended FIRST layer temperature: 235°C
- Recommended Print temperature: 220-260°C
ABS+ Differences vs Standard ABS
- ABS+ has much less build-platform warp. Tests show only 0.4% vs 8% from regular ABS.
- ABS+ is tougher, and is less dissolvable by Acetone than standard ABS. Acetone (vapour) bath smoothing may not work with ABS+.
Please note: Colors may appear to vary slightly due to display differences on your computer hardware.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 20.5 × 7.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.