Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Personal Computer Kit SKU: 600850
Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop Personal Computer Kit
The Raspberry Pi 400. The Pi4B in a keyboard case, with accessories, ready to plug into your HDMI monitor!
The Pi 400 is the next step in making a robust silent little desktop PC. It looks like just a keyboard, but a new layout of the Raspberry Pi 4B has been made to sit tight and slim within the keyboard shell. And teardowns show that it has a massive passive heat-sink, so it runs cool, fast, and quiet!
- Pi 400
- Official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power supply
- Official Raspberry Pi Mouse
- 1M microHDMI to HDMI Cable
- 16GB pre-loaded micro-SD card
- Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide
The Pi 400 itself features:
- A Quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit (BCM2711). This is slightly even newer than in the standard Pi4B!
- 4GB (LPDDR4-3200) Memory
- Wireless Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Wired Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports (1 USB 2.0 port is used internally for the keyboard)
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60). We’re not a huge fan of micro HDMI, but hey, it does the job…
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- US Compact keyboard layout
- USB-C power connector
- Dimensions: 286×122x23mm (11.25×4.8×0.9″)
|Dimensions||29 × 17 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.