MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Analog Current Control SKU: 51202
MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Analog Current Control
Need a A4988 with dynamic current control? Check out this new Stepper Motor Driver!
This Pololu breakout board for the MPS MP6500 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver has a pinout and interface that are very similar to that of the popular A4988 carriers, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications. The MP6500 offers up to 1/8-step microstepping, operates from 4.5 V to 35 V, and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow (up to 2.5 A peak). This version of the board uses an on-board trimmer potentiometer for setting the current limit, and the board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
- 51202 - MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver - #2966Datasheet
- MPS MP6500 stepper motor driver datasheetDatasheet
- MPS Application Note AN120: Undestanding MP6500 Current ControlDocumentation
- Schematic diagram of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierSchematic
- Dimension diagram of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierSchematic
- Drill guide for the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver CarrierDocumentation
- 3D model of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer Current ControlDocumentation
- 3D model of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current ControlDocumentation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.