BittyBot Nano Line Sensor Kit SKU: 40254
BittyBot Nano Line Sensor Kit
BittyBot’s Nano line sensor kit is a tight and tidy .95″ wide pair of sensors for detecting white/black differences, like a line on a surface. Ideal for line-followers or sumo edge detection!
Building something really small? Need line or edge detection? You must be one of those Nano-sumo masochists with better eyes than a hawk! Well, the BittyBot Nano line-sensor is a kit to streamline your construction!
The features include:
- Dual detection (two opto-reflector sensors!)
- Only 0.95″ x 0.275″ x 0.10″ thick (24.1 x 6.96 x 2.54mm)
- Detection range of ~1-5mm
- Each IR photodetector measures surface reflectivity to distinguish dark and light surfaces
- Analog output per sensor reads less than 1V for distances of ~1-5mm from a white surface, and quickly ramps up to ~5V beyond 5mm. Also reads ~5V for a black surface.
- Outputs compatible with digital inputs of most microcontrollers and other logic devices. (Use with the MEGAbitty’s interrupt inputs for quick response to surface color transitions!)
- 5V operation
Note: This is a kit that requires some manual dexterity to assemble correctly!
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.