BittyBot 3-Way Object Sensor SKU: 40253
BittyBot 3-Way Object Sensor
Left, Middle, Right short range sensors in a small package.
Out of stock
Bittybot is known for making really small systems. Here’s one of their larger ones – a 3-direction object sensor, with a 4~6″ (10.16-15.24cm) range. It’s based on the Sharp IS471 sensor, which has a built-in oscillator & driver for the IR LED, and a built-in IR sensor. Here’s the stats:
- 1.90″ x 0.50″ x 0.35″ thick (4.82 x 1.27 x 0.89cm)
- Short-range sensing of up to 4-6″ (10.16-15.24cm)
- On-board “Objected detected” indicator LEDs eases debugging
- High/low digital output for each sensor makes it easy to interface with most microcontrollers
- Digital output goes “low” when an object is in range
- Based on Sharp’s popular IS471F sensor — this sensor modulates the emitter IR LEDs and filters out return signals outside the modulation frequency for increased immunity to false triggering
- 5V operation
- This is the last production run of this kit. When sold out, they are being retired
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.