Lolin WeMos D1 Mini - 4MB Microcontroller SKU: 29260
Lolin WeMos D1 Mini – 4MB Microcontroller
The WeMos D1 Mini makes working with the ESP8266 module simple! Breadboard compatible and equipped with a micro USB jack, build your next Internet of Things project in a snap.
Based on the ESP8266 module, this official Lolin WeMos D1 Mini makes programming and interfacing a breeze. With its built in reset/programming circuitry you no longer have to worry about pressing any buttons when uploading your code to the device. It also comes with a handy micro USB jack for power and communication and a little side mounted reset button.
Formally, the ESP8266 is a system-on-a-chip (SOC) that has a TCP/IP stack built in. It’s sort taking a Wifi controller and squeezing out the extra pins and processing power as a pretty capable Arduino-compatible microcontroller. The ESP8266 can manage all Wifi networking, or pass that onto another processor to do. As it is, it come preloaded with an AT command set, so you can use any microcontroller to set all necessary communication parameters through simple serial connections.
To manage this Wifi magic, the ESP8266 has a 80MHz 32-bit processor, with power to spare to drive other functions besides Wifi. It offers 16 GPIO pins, 64kB instruction RAM and 96kB of data RAM besides the 4MB external flash. This means there’s little more you have to add to it to have the ESP8266 monitor sensors and toggle I/O lines (using 3.3V logic levels).
Note: The WeMos D1 Mini is not capable of 5-3V logic shifting and will require an external Logic Level Converter. Please do not power it directly from your 5V development board.
- ESP8266 Module
- 4MB Flash
- 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- 80mA Nominal working current
- FCC / CE / TELEC Certifications
- 802.11 b / g / n
- 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M), PCB trace antenna
- UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Control / GPIO / PWM
- 24 x 16mm PCB, 2×8 catellated connections
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Huge amount of information on http://www.esp8266.com/ community forum!
- NodeMCU (Lua for ESP8266) webpage with examples and documentation on the Lua framework
- Arduino IDE support for ESP8266
- USB drivers can be found here
|Dimensions||9 × 5.5 × 0.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.