Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger SKU: 29062
Grove – Ultrasonic Ranger
Ultrasonic distance sensor, featuring the plug-in-and-use Grove system.
The Grove ultrasonic ranger offers a really simple way to connect into an Arduino-compatible environment (especially when using a Seeed Grove base shield). There may be more “intelligent” and enhanced ultrasonic rangers on the market, but this unit is a bargain in performance, cost, and ease-of-implementation.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3-400cm (1.25-157″) range
- 1cm (0.4″) resolution
- PWM output (Arduino library support is a simple “ultrasonic.MeasureInInches();” call)
- 42kHz frequency
- Maximum 10Hz sample frequency recommended
- 30 degree detection cone
- Arduino library ready(SeeedStudios SULI compatible)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.