ATtiny45V SKU: 28901
Looking for Atmel AVR microcontrollers? We’ve got them! They’re really, really good. Truly. And pretty inexpensive, too! Solarbotics has bags of them. Well protected, anti-static bags of them!
This ATtiny45V is an low voltage version of the ATtiny45 8-pin DIP IC with impressive capabilities!
|4kB||256B||256B||0 – 10MHz||1.8 – 5.5V|
The AVR series of microcontrollers are right up there with Microchip PIC products. Powerful, inexpensive, and programmable with some very good open source software (look up GCC), with a vibrant user community.
- 4K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash
- 256 Bytes In-System Programmable EEPROM
- 256 Bytes Internal SRAM
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with PWM and prescaler
- 10-bit ADC, USI-Universal Serial Interface
- debugWIRE for on-chip-debug
- Up to 20 MIPS throughput at 20 MHz
- 1.8 – 5.5 V operation.
For a small, low-voltage, single-purpose applications, it’s a cheap and powerful solution! Hmmm… looks like it’d be happy running on solar power too!
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.