Aluminium Extruded Enclosure, Aluminium End Panels, Blue - 120x78x43mm (4.7x3.1x1.7in) SKU: 137537
Aluminium Extruded Enclosure, Aluminium End Panels, Blue – 120x78x43mm (4.7×3.1×1.7in)
1455K1201BU – Designed to house printed circuit boards or for equipment interfacing. Sized for standard Eurocards with horizontal rails for mounting.
- Designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Sized for standard Eurocards.
- P.C. boards mount horizontally by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminium with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded body includes a slide removable “belly” plate – except in smaller sizes “A” through “D”.
- Versions with metal end plates include two aluminium end panels – finish matched to the extruded aluminium body – and two black ABS plastic bezels (your option to install).
- Versions with plastic end plates include two all-plastic end caps.
- Extruded aluminium body.
- Self-adhesive rubber feet.
- All hardware – end panel screws are #6 x 3/8” TTT – thread rolling, steel screws with a #4 flat head Phillips drive. Zinc plate finish – either clear or black (black screws are used on the black, blue & red models).
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf-in
Push Pogo Pin 6 – 6 PointSKU: PP6This 33mm (1.3") long 6-groove tipped pogo pin probe is normally used for electronic JTAG uses, but we used them for bots!$1.25 USD
In stockAdd to cart
PICAXE-28X1 ICSKU: 28480$10.50 USD
The PICAXE-28X1 IC is a tiny single-chip computer that you can program in a graphical flowchart-like language or easy to learn BASIC. The 28X1 is a newer revision offering expanded memory.
Out of stockRead more
50-Series Push Pogo Probe HolderSKU: PPH-50This little devices allow you to simply and easily install and replace existing 50-series pogo pins$1.50 USD
In stockAdd to cart
3mm SintraSKU: SIN3mmThis 8x12" 3mm thick expanded PVC sheet is available in multiple colors, and is excellent for building robot frames and shells$3.25 USD
In stockSelect options