With the departure of our two interns, we're finding that we miss them. Damn them and their desire to complete their education...
Since they left, we're finding we have too many projects and not enough hands to get them done. Got some/any of the following qualifications?
- Practical experience with sensors
- Experience with 8-bit embedded computing (AVR, PIC 12/16F series).
- PCB CAD experience (we use Altium Summer '09)
- Robot-building skills
- Grok open-source hardware, MAKE and Arduino
- Live in/near Calgary, Alberta Canada?
You have to have some practical bench skills. I.e.: Can you program a "hello world" LED blinker onto a 12F675 at our workbench?
Drop us a line as firstname.lastname@example.org